Planning & Institutional Effectiveness (PIE)
Planning & Institutional Effectiveness furthers the College’s mission and commitment to student success by providing accurate, timely, and actionable information to facilitate evidence-based planning and decision-making to improve institutional effectiveness and support continuous improvement.
Services we support or provide:
- Accreditation – Coordinate cross-campus collaborative efforts related to accreditation self-studies. Support and coordinate ongoing planning, implementation, and achievement of accreditation recommendations received. Serve as the institution’s Accreditation Liaison Officer (ALO) to the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU), which is the College’s institutional accrediting body.
- Assessment – Ensure robust and ongoing assessment of learning outcomes at the course, program, and general education levels. Ensure assessment of service area outcomes. Document college-wide area review and the use of assessment data for on-going improvement.
- Data Management System – Provide leadership and project management for the College’s integrated data management system, ctcLink/PeopleSoft, including process creation, improvement, and documentation.
- Grant Development – Provide guidance and support for grant development at the College, supporting needs
assessment and performance metric development, as well as cross-campus communication
related to grant development. Prioritize grant efforts that align with the strategic
objectives set by the President and Board of Trustees.
- Have an idea for a grant? Get started by submitting a Grant Intake form - For College Personnel Only
- Institutional Effectiveness – Coordinate with all departments across campus to connect planning, assessing, and resource allocation/budgeting in support of mission fulfillment. Coordinate institutional program, process, and service improvement efforts. Evaluate the College’s progress towards mission fulfillment.
- Institutional Research – Provide key data points to support ongoing operations and assessment efforts through the collection, analysis, and synthesis of information that informs continuous improvement at the institution. Direct the development and use of interactive data reporting tools on College performance indicators. Ensure accurate reporting to the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) and other outside agencies.
- Planning – Lead and direct all institutional planning including long-term and annual strategic planning efforts and President and Board of Trustees’ planning. Help set institutional priorities and provide data-informed recommendations to the President, Executive Team, and instructional leadership at the College.
- Project Management – Provide project management training and tools to support and improve college projects
by putting structure and timelines around your project. Manage a variety of campus-wide
- Project Management Tools – For College Personnel Only
RESEARCH AND DATA REQUEST FORM - For College Personnel Only
GRANT INTAKE FORM - For College Personnel Only