To get started, choose from the options below:
1. Apply today - it's free and easy!
or complete a paper application
- Need help with the application? Get step-by-step online application help.
- After you are admitted to the College, you should receive an email within 3-5 business days that contains your ctcLink ID number.
- To ensure you receive emails from us, we recommend that you update your account settings to accept mail from Shoreline Community College and check your spam or junk email box.
2. Follow the New Student Checklist to complete the steps and get to your first day of class
Please allow extra time during peak periods. We recommend that new students apply with enough time to complete all of the steps within our New Student Checklist and be ready for open registration. Upcoming quarter applications are prioritized so please expect applications for later quarters to take additional time to process.
If you last attended Shoreline in 2016 or later, you do not need to reapply for admission.
- Visit the Former Students page to update your information, find your ctcLink ID number, and learn when you can register for classes
- View the Class Schedule for the current schedule of classes
If you last attended Shoreline before 2016, you must reapply for admission.
Students who plan to study in the US on a student visa or who are already in the US on a student visa and wish to transfer their I-20 to Shoreline, are considered International Students.
Visit International Education to view your Steps to Apply and get personalized application assistance.
Still in high school?
- Visit the International High School Completion page to learn more
Running Start/High School Programs/GED/ESL Admissions
Programs with Additional Application Steps
The following programs require additional admission applications or approvals.